Looking for a fun snack for your next holiday party? Try this slow cooker chex mix.
- 3 cups each of corn, rice, and wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup toasted O’s cereal (Cheerios)
- 1-2 cups pretzels
- 1-2 cup nuts
- 4 T butter
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Melt butter and mix in Worcestershire, onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt. Stir to combine.
- Add in rest of ingredients and stir well to coat.
- Turn slow cooker down to Low.
- Cook on Low for 2-3 hours, stirring every 45 minutes so the bottom ingredients don’t burn. Towards the end I stir every 15-20 minutes.
- Once the chex mix is nice and toasty brown, dump out on parchment paper or cookie sheet to cool. Store in a sealed bag or covered container.